Introduction - Resolve Kinesiology
Valerie Walters Presents Resolve kinesiology
There are a million techniques out there (an exaggeration perhaps – or maybe not) that are applied to symptom patterns, and some of those will work some of the time.
They will work, in that the usually certain symptoms and/orbehaviour pattern will disappear or become resolved.
When the symptoms appear to have gone, the person may feel that they have
had a “cure”. There are two possibilities, either they have resolved their
conflict and have indeed achieved a “cure”, or they have enlisted defence
strategies to enact denial, avoidance, and/or suppression.
We have available to us, also through our genetic ability, a myriad of such defence strategies with which to secure our survival, when our ability for living is distressed:
- Avoidance – “I get very anxious when I have to go a place I haven’t
been to before. So I don’t ever go”.
- Denial – “My family never take any notice of what I say, but they do
take care of me, so that’s OK”. (Denial of their own personal power, and
have abdicated personal responsibility.)
- Changed Expression – “I used to have very bad eczema but thanks to a
marvellous cream, I don’t any more. Now my only problem is asthma.”
- Or perhaps you seemed to have stopped the expression of the conflict
in one form and now there is a new pathway of expression, a new way you
may have observed that the conflict now manifists itself.
- Suppression and Management – “I solved my arthritis problem; as long as I keep taking the medication, I’m fine.” As Anonymous once said, “No-one with a headache is suffering from a deficiency of aspirin”.
My Resolve Series - continue in Feburay 2014.
And now to a wider audience, they are on again in 2014.
Find Out More: Val's Resolve Series Training!
Don't Just Take My Words For It... Listen To What People Are Saying About This Course and System...
"Resolve kinesiology is the most comprehensive system to date!"
- Nilva - Practising Kinesiologist -
"Gives a new meaning to adage ‘find the problem, fix the problem' I have
so far to date!"
- Angela - Practising Kinesiologist -
"This is a really great system. It completely removes guesswork!"
- Megan - Practising Kinesiologist -